November is not all about growing facial hair. For this month only, I'm giving away to Sydney residents 1 large 500g packet of activated nuts of your choice (valued at $26/$27 retail price) if you get a friend to Like my Facebook business page and to subscribe to this blog (if they haven't already done so). Just let me know the name of your friend and their contact details (inbox me at email@example.com or text me on 0407 871884) and let me now which activated nuts you would like (subject to that nut variety being available).
Why the fuss over Facebook? I basically only use this blogsite to post lengthier blogs, typically weekly or less frequently, whereas each day I post one or more very short update on FaceBook and Twitter on anything from:
- kitchen, cooking and parenting tips;
- nutritional and holistic lifestyle recommendations or inspiration;
- a question to ponder, or an issue to arouse or invoke discussion;
- organic wholefoods or eco-friendly products that are on sale for discounted prices in Sydney;
- photos and 1 sentence descriptions of a meal I made including kids school lunches and morning tea ideas;
- places that I frequent that come highly recommend.
If, like me, you are new(ish) to the world of social media, you might get a kick out of reading one of my earlier blogs about my thoughts (and trepidations) about it here.