- theory discussion
- detailed handout including step by step guides and recipes
- practical demonstration
- hands-on experience
- a delicious slow cooked casserole dinner
This workshop is ideal for:
- those who are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free or suffer from digestive issues
- those who want to learn how to make their own super simple and quick yet nourishing meals
- people who want to transition off processed foods and want a healthy substitute for themselves or their family members
- those who are on a budget and want affordable (as well as healthier) meals
Spaces limited to 10 only. If there are more than 10 people interested I will run another class at a later stage.
Please feel free to forward to any friends or family members.
Cancellation policy: once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.