This is the first workshop in a series of sweets and desserts workshops I will be running this year. I'm kicking off with my all time favourite - chocolate!
We will be covering how to make:
(a) chocolate block/slab (b) chocolate slice (c) chocolate hazelnut spread (the real "nutella") (d) chocolate ice-cream (e) hot chocolate pudding (f) raw chocolate mousse (g) hot chocolate (drink) with chilli, orange and coconut
The above just about covers the entire range of my favourite ways to consume chocolate!! Chocolate cake will be covered in my gluten-free cakes and muffins workshop in June.
We will be cooking with only unprocessed fermented raw cacao powder. We will not be using any refined sweeteners - only natural unprocessed sweeteners or whole fruit. All recipes are grain-free but 3 contain dairy.
- information handout with step by step guides and recipes
- theory discussion on raw cacao, he chocolate and sweeteners
- practical demonstration
- hands-on experience
- food tasting
This workshop is ideal for:
- those who are grain-free or gluten-free
- chocolate lovers who want to learn how to make their own nutrient-dense healthy chocolate sweets and desserts using only unprocessed ingredients
- people who want to transition off processed chocolate and want a healthy substitute for themselves or their family members
Spaces limited to 10 only. If there are more than 10 people interested I will run another class at a later stage.
Cancellation policy: once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.