Thought all you clean-living folk out there might be interested to know that…
- The Canadian Way is now stocking their 100% wild salmon, tuna and other products at Kingsley Meats in Rose Bay and at All Good Things Organic Market in Wollongong. Did you know that this salmon is the only 100% guaranteed wild (not farmed) salmon in Australia? It has an omega 3 to 6 ratio of 10:1 so highly anti-inflammatory. The salmon comes in frozen fillets, tails, smoked and salmon roe. Also try his tuna (even higher in omega 3 – I made a lovely tuna ceviche today – pictured below), halibut and black cod. Check out his list of stockists for a location closest to you. Still not sure about the wild versus farmed thing? Contact me.
- A gorgeous organic store has opened up in Maroubra called Coco’s Wealth of Health selling premium quality products including Cleos dairy, pastured meats and my activated nuts.
- Nelson Road Tuckshop on Bronte Road, Bondi Junction (near Westfield) is an organic cafe which opened up earlier this year. I haven’t eaten there but the menu looks good, the staff were friendly and happily answered my pesky questions. They only use olive oil in their salads, have a couple of different sourdough breads including gluten-free one (wild rice and quinoa) and eggs for brekky are soft-boiled. Another good eating out lunch option when you’re in the junction near the Westfield end.
- Sprout Wholefood Grocer opened up in April this year stocking a wide range of wholefood products including certified organic produce, Cleos dairy, Green Cow Organic meat and poultry, and my activated nuts and some of my other products. It comes complete with a movement studio upstairs, a herb garden, and a cafe (7am-4pm).
- Thr1ve have recently opened a new store in the Brisbane CBD. This is in addition to their stores in Sydney CBD (x2), ACT and Melbourne. Well done Josh! You can buy my activated almonds and macadamia nuts there.
- Woollahra Artisan Market has opened up on the corner of Moncur and Queen Street every Sunday (8:30am – 2:30pm) in the car park next to Zigolinis. Who’se been there? I’m keen to check it out this Sunday.
If something wholefoodie has opened up near you I’d love to hear about it. Please share.