IN-STORE TASTING SATURDAY 25 JULY
I will be in-store at All Good Things Organic Market in Wollongong on Saturday 25 July from 10am- 12pm with samples of my organic wholefoods including:
· activated nuts
· date coconut balls
· raw dark chocolate
· chicken liver päté
· dairy-free panna cottas
· bone broth
· power bars
· beet kvass
If you are in the area please feel free to come in store to have a chat and ask any questions as well as sample my nourishing wholefood delights.
CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP SUNDAY 26 JULY
On Sunday 26 July, I will be running a Chocolate Workshop at All Good Things Organic Market in Wollongong.
In this workshop we will be covering how to make:
(a) hot chocolate pudding
(b) chocolate hazelnut slice
(c) raw chocolate mousse
(d) chocolate panna cotta
(e) chocolate hazelnut spread (the real “nutella”)
(f) chocolate ice-cream
(g) chocolate block/slab
(g) Mexican hot chocolate with chilli, orange and coconut milk
The above just about covers the entire range of my favourite ways to consume chocolate!! Plus a few more recipes will be handed out in addition to making and sampling the above!
We will be using unprocessed fermented raw cacao powder. We will not be using any refined sweeteners – only natural/unprocessed sweeteners or whole fruit. All recipes are grain-free but 3 contain dairy.
Cost is $140 per person and includes:
· Detailed information workshop booklet with theory, step by step guides and recipes
· Nutritional theory discussion on raw cacao powder, raw cacao butter, carob, chocolate and sweeteners
· Practical demonstrations
· Hands-on experience
· Chocolate tasting and lots of it!!!!
This workshop is ideal for:
· Those who are grain-free or gluten-free
· Chocolate lovers who want to learn how to make their own nutrient-dense healthy chocolate sweets and desserts using only unprocessed nutritious ingredients
· People who want to transition off processed chocolate and want a healthy substitute for themselves or their family members
· People who want to try new things and eat lots of chocolate! YES PLEASE!!!
When: 10am – 1.30pm Sunday 26 July 2015
Where: All Good Things Organic Market at Shop 3/91 Burelli Street, Wollongong
Spaces limited to 20.
RSVP: To secure your spot you will need to:
1. Email Jennifer Skylas on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that there are spaces available. Spots can only be reserved for 24 hours; and
2. Transfer $140 (referencing your FIRST AND SURNAME and ‘CHOC’) into this bank account:
Account name: star anise organic wholefoods (aust) pty ltd
BSB: 062 000
Account no: 15110110
PLACES WILL BOOK UP QUICKLY!
Cancellation policy: once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.