I will be running a BRAND NEW workshop on breakfasts!
We will be covering the theory behind what’s wrong with a modern day conventional breakfast, what a traditional breakfast looked like in the days before breakfast cereal, and various egg-based and egg-free options as well as dairy-based and dairy-free options. We will be covering and making:
- Various egg-based breakfasts
- Porridges from soaked grains
- Pancakes from activated grains
- Dashing-out-the-door breakfast options
THE COST OF THE WORKSHOP IS $80 PER PERSON AND INCLUDES:
1. A detailed workshop booklet of nutritional information and recipes
2. Theory discussion
3. Practical demonstrations
4. Hands-on experience
5. Food tasting from 8 different breakfast options (Some dairy-free, and some egg-free options will be presented though most will contain either eggs or dairy).
WHEN: THURSDAY 27TH AUGUST @ 7.30-10PM (SOLD OUT), september 3rd 7.30-10pm (SOLD OUT), September 5th 9.30am - midday, and september 10th 7.30-10pm.
WHERE: 23 KENT STREET, WAVERLEY
RSVP: TO SECURE A SPOT YOU WILL NEED TO:
1. Text me on 0407 871 884 to confirm if spaces are available for your desired date (spaces strictly limited!). I will run more workshops on this topic if and when each workshop becomes fully booked.
2. Deposit $80 into my bank account (referencing your FULL NAME and “brekky”):
Account name: Star Anise Organic Wholefoods Aust Pty Ltd
SB: 062 000
Acct no: 1511 0110
This workshop is ideal for:
- Those who struggle, or whose children struggle, with eating breakfast
- Those who want more inspiration on what to eat for breakfast and want to increase their breakfast repertoire
- Those who are gluten-intolerant or wish to avoid gluten.
PLACES WILL BOOK UP QUICKLY!
Please feel free to forward to any family members or friends
Cancellation policy: Once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.