I am excited to be running a series of slow cook workshops.
A beautiful and tender slow cooked meal is a staple in all traditional wholefood kitchens the world over, and very much remains an integral part of all regional cuisines. People of yesteryear would cook their meals long and slow to impart tremendous flavour and tenderness. This traditional way of cooking meals gave way to the fast food culture of the modern day, bringing with it deleterious health consequences. One of my missions in life is to honour the wisdom of our ancestors by bringing slow cooked meals back to the modern table and teaching people how to make them effortlessly and joyously in their home. This is your opportunity to learn how!
IN THIS WORKSHOP I WILL …
…teach you my craft of how to make a deliciously hearty, and nutritious slow cooked meal in my renowned super-simple and fuss-free approach. I will reveal all my slow cook recipes with you using a basic fail-safe “formula” that I have developed and fine-tuned for over a decade.
COST IS $140 PER PERSON AND INCLUDES:
- Detailed theory discussion on the nutritional benefits and advantages of slow cooked meals, the difference between a casserole, pot roast and roast, and where to source pastured meats from.
- Detailed workshop booklet including theory and recipes based on my go-to sow cook “formulas”
- Practical demonstrations
- Hands-on experience
- Food tasting
- Opportunity to ask questions
THIS WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR:
- Those who are grain-free and dairy-free
- Those who are interested in making or perfecting their own home-made slow cooked meals
- Those who suffer, or have family members who suffer, from low immunity (eg frequent colds, infections) or gut/digestive issues (eg leaky gut, auto-immunity including skin conditions) and wish to make more hearty and nutritious meals for their family
- Those who are time poor and wish to prepare meals quickly and easily in under 10 minutes without ever compromising flavour and nutrient-density
- Those who are wanting to give their family more variety in their meals
- Those who routinely make and consume slow cooked meals but wish to hear more about the nutritional benefits of them or wish to gain some culinary tips and tricks
- Those who want to try new things and broaden their culinary repertoire
WHEN AND WHERE
Choose from one of the following classes:
Monday 16th October (SOLD OUT)
Monday 23rd October (SOLD OUT)
Monday 30th October (SOLD OUT)
Wednesday 8th November
Monday 13th November
Monday 20th November
Each class runs from 6:30PM – 9pm ish. Please arrive by 6:20pm at the very latest so that we can promptly kick off by 6:30pm. If these classes book out I will run additional classes.
Where: BROTH BAR & LARDER, 49 BELGRAVE STREET, BRONTE (FREE STREET PARKING)
TO SECURE A SPOT
I will then email further details a few days closer to the date. I look forward to seeing you at one of my slow cook workshops soon!
cancellation policy - once payment has been made, it is non-refundable and your place can not be moved to a different date. If you can not make it due to last minute unforseen circumstances, feel free to gift your place to a friend and let me know.
Thank you for your understanding.