I am excited to be running a brand new workshop this year limited to 20 people with the vibrant beauty Elizabeth from CheekyCoconuts!
As summer approaches and we spend more time enjoying the sun's beautiful rays, we want to share with you ways you can nourish and protect your skin and hair using all natural DIY products.
In this workshop we will showcase how easy, quick, fun, rewarding and so much more economical it is to make more of your own personal care products focusing on products that are more frequently used over the summer months.
COST IS $65 PER PERSON AND INCLUDES:
1. Brief discussion on the dangers of certain ingredients found in conventional personal care products.
2. Hands-on experience in making four products containing essential oils to take home with you:
- Sun Cream
- Soothing after sun lotion
- Bug spray
- Dry shampoo
3. Organic morning tea of peppermint after dinner mints, essential oil infused herbal tea and filtered water infused with lemon essential oil.
4. Opportunity to purchase at wholesale prices Young Living essential oils which are the most pure, potent, and therapeutic on the planet.
5. Opportunity to ask questions especially how Liz and I have replaced conventional personal care products with more natural toxic-free products.
THIS WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR:
- Those who want to take their health and well-being to the next level by replacing more of their personal care products with essential oil based all-natural products
- Those who struggle to find a ready-made natural sunscreen that works for them or is easy to apply (or even smells nice!)
- Those who want to learn to make new things and to meet and mingle with a beautiful tribe of a holistically minded people!
WHEN AND WHERE
Saturday 28th October. 10.30am - noon
Where: 23 Kent Street Waverley
TO SECURE A SPOT
To secure your spot, CLICK HERE and simply follow the steps to checkout and purchase your place in this workshop. I will then email you further details closer to the date.
CANCELATION POLICY: Please note that once payment has been made, it is non-refundable. If because of last minute unforeseen circumstances you can not attend please feel free to have a friend attend in your place.
PLACES WILL BOOK UP QUICKLY! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD TO ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS