Due to the growing interest in essential oils and the overwhelming demand that I have received to share more of my knowledge on essential oils and why I exclusively use Young Living, I am excited to kick start 2018 off with my essential oils tribe by hosting TWO free essential oils gatherings on 13th and 21st January to answer all your questions and to help you navigate the field of essential oils. Make 2018 the year that you rid your house of all toxic chemicals and healthy swap to natural nourishing products.
In this jammed-packed information session we will be covering a brief overview of the essential oils basics, the Young Living Premium Starter Kit containing 11 essential oils, the Young Living toxic free make up range and some of their other essential oils infused products. We will also be hearing from expert body worker, Bruce Scott, on how he incorporates the oils into his practice with profound benefits to his clients. And we will hear from naturopath Lynn Mann on how you can support your and your family’s health by using essential oils.
Health is very much multifactoral (and you might have heard me bang on about the importance of the 8 foundations of health which I blogged about earlier this year here and here). Since I started using and falling in love with Young Living essential oils two years ago and learnt how to incorporate them more and more into my daily life, I have felt so much calmer, happier, and healthier. My emotions are more on an even keel with fewer lows. My sleep is deeper, my skin is glowing like never before, my metabolism has increased, and my kids are so much more chilled out. There’s less fighting, yelling and screaming in my house. I feel more empowered in becoming my own alchemist when niggles arise, and I have drastically simplified my life and have saved a heap of money on personal care products and household cleaning products that are now redundant. In short, essential oils quickly became another tool in my health tool box to increase nourishment and decrease toxicity in my home and body. I was surprised at how easily and effortlessly I was able to incorporate essential oils as a beautiful and powerful adjunct into each of the 8 foundations of health to turbo charge or enhance my and childrens’ health and well-being to take it to the next level. And I love sharing all this with you so that you can experience the magic in these oils too.
What will be covered:
I will be leading a detailed discussion on the essential oils basics:
- What are essential oils?
- How essential oils fit into my health and wellness paradigm
- 12 objective questions to ask when choosing an essential oils company
- My personal reasons for choosing and exclusively using and trusting Young Living, with their 2 decade story of industry leadership
- How to use essential oils (the 3 basic methods of application)
- How essential oils affect emotions (the blood brain barrier)
- What makes an oil therapeutic
- The difference between diffusing and burning
- Essential oils and safety
- An overview of 11 specific essential oils (blends and singles) found in the Premium Starter Kit including what they can be used for and, in particular, how they can replace conventional household cleaning products, personal care products and perfumes to lower your toxic load
Lynn Mann, naturopath, will be leading a discussion on reducing the chemical burden to protect you and your family.
Bruce Scott, The Body Magician, will be discussing how he uses essential oils in his body work sessions with clients.
The gathering will also include:
- Organic afternoon tea of essential oil infused raw treats and herbal tea, and filtered water infused with lemon essential oil.
- Opportunity to purchase at wholesale prices Young Living essential oils.
- A comprehensive 30 page workshop booklet (including recipes on how to make an all purpose household cleaner, facial mist, mouth wash, bath salts, sunscreen, inspect spray, body lotion, and lots more!) for every person who purchases a Young Living starter kit on the day or who has previously purchased a Young Living starter kit through me.
- Opportunity to ask questions about essential oils generally, or any Young Living products specifically, including their new Savvy Minerals make up range.
- Opportunity to smell the Young Living difference.
THIS SHOWCASE IS IDEAL FOR:
- Those who are interested to learn about essential oils generally and in particular only want to use the highest quality essential oils on the planet
- Those who are interested to learn about Young Living specifically and why Young Living are in a league of their own as the world leaders in essential oils
- Those who have purchased a Young Living Premium Starter kit through me but haven’t received training or information on it specifically
- Those who have come to one of my previous essential oils workshops and want a recap or reminder of how to incorporate the oils further into their daily life
- Those who are interested in replacing personal care products, air fresheners, perfumes and household cleaners with essential oil based natural alternatives
- Those who want to learn how to use essential oils to promote, maintain and support their and their family’s health and to reduce their chemical burden
- Those who want to take their health and well-being to the next level with the inclusion of essential oils
- Holistic practitioners and body workers who want to learn how to incorporate the oils into their practice for the benefit of their clients
- Those who want to learn new things and immerse themselves into our tribe of like-minded people!
WHEN & WHERE
WHEN: SAT 13TH JAN, 13:00 - 16:00 [SOLD OUT]
WHERE: 23 KENT ST WAVERLEY
WHEN: SUN 21ST JAN, 13:00 - 16:00
WHERE: 45 OXFORD ST, BONDI JUNCTION (HEART SPACE MANOR)
Very limited spaces available so please book quickly!
Also, please feel free to forward to any family members and friends.
I look forward to seeing you at the gathering!