Due to popular demand, I am excited to be running more essential oils workshops this year with colleague Lisa Wood.
This workshop will focus on how to incorporate essential oils into your daily life and includes a “make and take” of 4 products!
From my last round of essential oil workshops I have an efolder full of testimonials on how essential oils have made radical changes in people’s lives:
I will never hang my hat on any one thing (as there never is one panacea), but since I started using Young Living essential oils daily over the past 2 years I have felt so much calmer, happier, and healthier. My emotions are more on an even keel with fewer lows. My skin is glowing like never before and my kids are so much more chilled out. There’s less fighting, yelling and screaming in my house. I have saved a heap of money on personal care products and household cleaning products that are now redundant. Good stuff, right?
COST IS $90 PER PERSON AND INCLUDES:
1. Detailed discussion on:
- What is an essential oil
- The difference between a therapeutic vs pure essential oil
- 12 important questions to ask when choosing an essential oil
- The difference between diffusing versus burning
- The 3 basic methods of application
- How essential oils can be effortlessly incorporated into the 8 foundations of health to turbo-charge your health and well-being
- An overview of 11 specific essential oils and what they can be used for
- How to replace toxic substances in your life with essential oils (household cleaning, personal care products and perfumes)
- How to care for children with essential oils
- How to incorporate food-grade essential oils into your food and drinks
2. Hands-on experience in making four products containing essential oils to take home with you:
- Facial spray mist or room spray
- Household cleaner
- Epsom salt body scrub
- Mouth wash
3. Organic afternoon tea of Star Anise Organic Wholefoods orange oil infused chocolate coconut balls, peppermint oil herbal tea, activated nuts and filtered water infused with lemon essential oil.
4. Opportunity to purchase at wholesale prices Young Living essential oils which are reputed to be the most pure, potent, and therapeutic on the planet.
5. Opportunity to ask questions about essential oils especially how Lisa and I have incorporated them into our day to day life as mothers on a quest to raise happy, healthy and well-adjusted children.
THIS WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR:
- Those who are interested in replacing their personal care products, air fresheners, perfumes and household cleaners with essential oil based natural alternatives.
- Those who wish to use essential oils to support themselves and their children suffering various aliments
- Those who want to take their health and well-being to the next level with the inclusion of essential oils
- Those who want to learn and make new things and meet new people!
When and where
Choose from the following two dates:
Saturday 22nd July 2:30- 5pm
Wednesday 26th July 6:30-9pm
Where: 23 Kent Street Waverley
TO SECURE a SPOT
To secure your spot, CLICK HERE and simply follow the steps to checkout and purchase your place in this workshop. I will then email you further details closer to the date.
Please note that once payment has been made, it is non-refundable.
PLACES WILL BOOK UP QUICKLY!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD TO ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS