I will be running a mini-fermentation workshop on Tuesday 3rd March 7:30pm where I will be showcasing how to make the following:
- water kefir
- cultured cream (contains dairy)
- beet kvass
Cost is $70 per person and includes:
- summary theory discussion on gut health, the role of friendly bacteria and probiotic-rich foods, and the factors that affect our gut microbiome
- detailed handout including theory and step by step guides
- practical demonstrations
- hands-on experience
- food tasting
- 1 x kombucha scoby
- 1x tablespoon water kefir bacteria/’grains’
- opportunity to ask questions
This workshop is primarily targeted at those who have attended one of my fermentation workshops in previous years (hence know how to make cultured veggies, cream cheese and milk kefir) and just want to learn how to make these 4 new fermented drinks/foods. If spaces are available I will open it up to new participants as well.
Where: 23 Kent Street, Waverley, 2024.
When: Tuesday 3th March 7:30pm- 10pm ish
Spaces limited to 10. Spots typically book out within 24 hours so get in quick! If this class books out I will run additional classes in the following weeks.
RSVP: To secure your spot you will need to:
1. text me your interest on 0407 871 884 and I will confirm whether there are spaces available; and
2. once I confirm that there is a spot available please transfer $70 (referencing your name and ‘mini LF class’) within 24 hours to secure your spot into this bank account:
Account name: star anise organicwholefoods (aust)ptyltd
BSB: 062 000
Account no: 15110110
Cancellation policy: once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.