At each of these workshops I will be showcasing how to make the following:
- sauerkraut (cultured/fermented cabbage)
- pickles (cultured/fermented cucumbers)
- kefir (dairy)
- kefir (coconut water)
- kefir (water)
- cultured cream
- cream cheese
- beet kvass
Cost is $140 per person and includes:
- detailed theory discussion on gut health, the role of friendly bacteria and probiotic-rich foods, and the factors that affect our gut microbiome and loads more!
- detailed handout including theory, step by step guides & recipes
- practical demonstrations
- hands-on experience
- food tasting
- 1 x vegetable press (holding approx 1.5kg vegetable matter)
- 1 x kombucha scoby
- 1 x packet of Natures Goodness Turkish yogurt probiotics
- water kefir bacteria/'grains'
- opportunity to ask questions
This workshop is ideal for:
- those who are interested in making or perfecting their own home-made fermented foods and drinks
- those who suffer, or have family members who suffer, from low immunity (eg frequent colds, infections) or gut/digestive issues (including skin conditions)
- those who want to take their health and well-being to the next level with the introduction of fermented foods
- those who want to try new things!
Please feel free to forward to any friends or family members.
Cancellation policy: once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.