I will be covering the following:
- why childhood chronic illnesses and degenerative diseases are becoming an epidemic
- why such illnesses didn't exist in traditional (pre-industrialised) societies
- what are some nutrient-dense wholefoods that will give your children the building blocks and energy they need to play, learn, concentrate, grow and function properly, and perform their very best
- why the source and processing of our food is paramount
- why nutrient-density and removal of toxins are key
- myth busting around saturated fats
- what's wrong with what children (and adults) are typically eating for lunch and snacks: the dangers of sugar, gluten and industrial seed oils
- a 3 step action plan!
- equipment to have on hand
- how to deal with uneaten food and fussy eaters
Cost is $70 per person and includes:
This workshop is ideal for:
- parents who are confused about what to pack for their children for lunch or morning tea, or want further ideas or inspiration
- students and adults who are confused about what to pack for lunch or morning tea, or want further ideas or inspiration
- people who have transitioned off processed foods but are not 100% clear on how to incorporate or combine wholefoods into their lunches
- people whoare constantly hungry throughout the day despite their lunch
- parents whose children are constantly hungry throughout the day despite their lunch
- people who want to replace or reduce the amount of store-bought /canteen lunches in favour of home-made nutritious lunches
- parents whose children frequently succumb to colds and infections
Please feel free to forward to any friends or family members.
Cancellation policy: once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.