I am excited to be hosting an essential oils workshop on Saturday 27th August (SOLD OUT), Saturday 10th September (SOLD OUT), Saturday 24th September (SOLD OUT), Wednesday October 19th (SOLD OUT), Saturday October 22nd (SOLD OUT)...and last but not least on Thursday 17th November at 6.30pm!!
This workshop will focus on how to incorporate essential oils into your daily life. We are very honoured to have secured Louise Von Sperl from Young Living Essential Oils to run this workshop.
COST IS $30 AND INCLUDES:
- What is an essential oil and how they are produced and harvested
- Brief history of essential oils
- Important questions to ask when choosing an essential oil
- An overview of 10 specific essential oils and what they can be used for
- How to replace toxic substances in your life with essential oils (household cleaning, self care and perfumes)
- How to care for children with essential oils
- How to incorporate food-grade essential oils in your food and drinks
Hands-on experience in making 4 products containing essential oils to take home with you:
- Facial spray mist
- Household cleaner
- Epsom salt body scrub
- Mouth Wash
Afternoon Workshops: Organic afternoon tea of Star Anise Organic Wholefoods activated nuts, home-made cake (dairy-free, nut-free, grain-free) containing essential oils, herbal tea and filtered water.
Evening Workshops: Organic supper of Star Anise Organic Wholefoods activated nuts, herbal tea and filtered water will be provided.
Opportunity to ask questions to Louise Von Sperl who is a wealth of experience and knowledge in this area. My friend and fellow Young Living enthusiast, Lisa Wood and myself are also more than happy to answer any questions and share our experience of using essential oils as mothers of young children.
Opportunity to purchase Young Living essential oils which are reputed to be of the highest quality on the planet.
THIS WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR:
1. Those who are interested in replacing their personal care products, air fresheners, perfumes and household cleaners with essential oil based natural alternatives.
2. Those who wish to use essential oils to support themselves and their children suffering various aliments
3. Those who want to take their health and well-being to the next level with the inclusion of essential oils
4. Those who want to learn new things and meet new people!
WHEN & WHERE:
WHEN: Saturday 27th August 2:30-4:30pm (SOLD OUT), Saturday 10th Sept. 2.30-4.30pm (SOLD OUT) and Saturday 24th Sept. 2.30-4.30PM (SOLD OUT), Wednesday 19th October 6:30PM-9PM, Saturday 22nd October 2.30PM - 4.30PM (SOLD OUT), Thursday 17th November 6.30pm.
WHERE: 23 KENT ST WAVERLEY
TO SECURE A SPOT:
1. Text Soulla Chamberlain on 0407 871 884 to confirm that there are spaces available (spaces strictly limited to 14).
2. Once I confirm that there is a spot available you will need to transfer $30 referencing your name and “YL” into the following bank account within 24 hours (as places can only be reserved for up to 24 hours):
Star Anise Organic Wholefoods Education P/L
BSB 062 000
Acct 1628 4526
I will then send out further details closer to the date :)